The Sport Court is a multi-use facility for tennis, basketball, roller hockey, volleyball, badminton and shuffleboard. The Court is available from dawn to dusk each day. Current equipment provided: basketball hoops, tennis net, rebound practice net, and high net for volleyball and badminton.
PLEASE RESPECT AND CARE FOR THIS FACILITY. Sport Court Rules are as follows:
- Roller blading and skate boarding are permitted on courts. Skateboard ramps and jumping are NOT allowed due to potential damage to surfaces.
- Organized team sports take priority over individual activity of any kind.
- All players should relinquish courts at the end of the current set or game, OR after 30 minutes if other players are waiting.
- Do not hang on or climb nets, fence, or practice rebound net.
- No dunking, hanging, or climbing on basketball goals.
- Do not bring sand, soil, or rocks onto courts.
- No cleated shoes on court surfaces.
Any person violating posted hours or rules will be considered to be a trespasser and may be subject to penalties or prosecution.
USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT THE SOLE RISK AND LIABILITY OF THE USER.